Pokemon Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AbSPam - Absol Deck - Full Strategy Included

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
j.payne1991*
Admin
j.payne1991*

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-02-06

AbSPam - Absol Deck - Full Strategy Included Empty
PostSubject: AbSPam - Absol Deck - Full Strategy Included   AbSPam - Absol Deck - Full Strategy Included EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 6:44 pm

Here is another of my Absol G builds. This one is not focused around Absol's Poke-Power but more around countering the current meta. Any suggestions and constructive critism welcomed as always, but remember I don't have and can't get hold of any Cyrus' Conspiracy.

Name: AbSPam
Format: DP-SV
Date: 19 August 2009
Creator: Payney

Pokemon: 18

x1 Absol G Lv.X
x3 Absol G
x3 Honchkrow G
x1 Skuntank G
x1 Relicanth -SV Non Shiny-
x1 Ditto -LA-
x2 Unown G
x2 Uxie -LA-
x1 Azelf -LA-
x2 Crobat G
x1 Lucario GL

Trainers: 31

x4 Rosanne's Research
x3 Bebe's Search
x2 Night Maintenance
x1 Moonlight Stadium
x3 Warp Point
x1 Luxury Ball
x4 Energy Gain
x3 Power Spray
x4 Poke Turn
x4 SP Radar
x2 Battle Tower

Energy: 11

4 Special Darkness
5 Basic Darkness
1 Fighting
1 Psychic

Strategy

Absol G Lv.X is the main attacker and can be out T2 hitting for 60 damage minimum, by discarding a card from my hand, this can also rise to 70 or 80 with Special Darkness Energy attached. Honchkrow G is the prefered starter, this allows me to search for two of any Energy Gain, Battle Tower, Power Spray, Poke Turn or a much prefered Moonlight Stadium or SP Radar. Skuntank G is to help in the fight against the Meta, this helps with Gengar Matchup as I am able to do 70 plus Weakness of 30 meaning I need an extra 10 without enabling the effect from Fainting Spell, with Skuntank's Poison this is possible. Relicanth is a great tech here for the Mirror, other SP or LuxApe matchup, this can easily OHKO anything active or benched. Ditto is for the matchup with Flygon, Garchomp or Rayquaza C. Unown G is to protect me from Gengar and Machamp donks. Uxie is used for its incredible draw power and Azelf tosave Pokemon from my Prize Cards. Crobat G to help with KO's and if I need/want to attack with Honchkrow G. Lucario GL is for x2 Weakness. Rosanne's Research, Bebe's Search, Luxury Ball and SP Radar are all used for searching out Pokemon. Night Maintenace to recover lost Pokemon and Energy, excluding Special Energy. Moonlight Stadium for free Retreat. Warp Point to add a little disruption to the mix. Energy Gain, Power Spray and Poke Turn are what makes SP decks so powerful. Battle Tower as I will get damaged. The Darkness Energyare obviously expected, Fighting for Relicanth and Psychic for Ditto in Gallade 4 matchup.

As mentions and suggestions and constructive critism welcome, but the deck does seem very solid.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonnation.catsboard.com
Donezator*
Admin
Donezator*

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: AbSPam - Absol Deck - Full Strategy Included   AbSPam - Absol Deck - Full Strategy Included EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 1:40 am

How does this deck deal with Machamp? You may say that Machamp is dead, but a Flygon/Weavile/Machamp deck got 2nd at Worlds Wink

Donez
Back to top Go down
j.payne1991*
Admin
j.payne1991*

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: AbSPam - Absol Deck - Full Strategy Included   AbSPam - Absol Deck - Full Strategy Included EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 5:49 am

I don't know to be fair, I never mentioned about Machamp being dead. I feel it could have a good chance though.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonnation.catsboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AbSPam - Absol Deck - Full Strategy Included   AbSPam - Absol Deck - Full Strategy Included Empty

Back to top Go down

AbSPam - Absol Deck - Full Strategy Included
Page 1 of 1