Pokemon Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ying Yang Flygon Deck - Please help me to finish, only 4 cards missing

Go down 
2 posters

Dusknoir, Nidoqueen, Nidoking or Manetric, What do you think?
Dusknoir DP
Ying Yang Flygon Deck - Please help me to finish, only 4 cards missing Vote_lcap20%Ying Yang Flygon Deck - Please help me to finish, only 4 cards missing Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Nidoqueen RR
Ying Yang Flygon Deck - Please help me to finish, only 4 cards missing Vote_lcap20%Ying Yang Flygon Deck - Please help me to finish, only 4 cards missing Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Manetric Pt
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
j.payne1991*
Admin
j.payne1991*

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Ying Yang Flygon Deck - Please help me to finish, only 4 cards missing Empty
PostSubject: Ying Yang Flygon Deck - Please help me to finish, only 4 cards missing   Ying Yang Flygon Deck - Please help me to finish, only 4 cards missing EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 4:02 pm

Hi Peeps.
I have recently tried updating my Flygon deck to make it more consistent and faster. I accidentally believe that this could be similar to the deck that won Dutch Nationals, but I'm not too sure. It seems to be more consistent then my previous Flygon decks that I have posted, but that is just by looking over it on paper. I will stop boring you all now and get on with the list.

Pokemon: 23

1 Flygon Lv.X RR
3 Flygon RR
2 Vibrava RR
3 Trapinch SW
1 Dusknoir DP or 1 Nidoqueen RR or 1 Manetric Pt
1 Duskull Any or 1 Nidoran F RR or 1 Electrike Pt
3 Weavile SW
4 Sneasel LA
2 Claydol GE
2 Baltoy GE
1 Uxie LA

Trainers: 21

4 Bebe's Search
4 Rosanne's Research
2 Night Maintenance
4 Rare Candy
3 Warp Point
1 Luxury Ball
3 Broken Time Space

Energy: 12

4 Special Darkness Energy
3 Basic Darkness Energy
2 Call Energy
1 Fighting Energy
1 Psychic Energy or 1 Lightning Energy
1 Upper Energy
Strategy

The best strategy here is to start with Sneasel and Trapinch benched. Try to get out a fast Weavile, along with a Baltoy and Duskull/Nidoran F/Manetric if possible. Charge up Trapinch ready to be evolved into Flygon, retreat Weavile and attack with Power Swing for 60 plus Evolved Pokemon plus Special Darkness Energy, giving me a base damage of 80. No Unown G as I have gone for the Aggro all out version of the deck. I am not too sure about 4 Broken Time Space as I feel this could be best at 3 as I can guarantee that some of my opponents will be using them. I like the Energy as they are as to be fair 12 is high for me, I usually only run 9 but I feel consistency and speed are the key to this deck, so the more the Energy the better.

Closing

I really do need your views on this as if I can get it to run smoothly this will be the deck I use next season for my push to Worlds, so any advice, critism, ratings, improvement, suggestions and anything else you can think off would be greatly appreciated. I can't decide whether I should use Dusnkoir for disruption, Nidoqueen for heal, Nidoking for damage or Manetric for spread and protect. What do you think?

Any suggestions will be considered for the 4 cards that are missing, although these must be Trainers.

Potential Changes - Suggested By

N/A

Last edited by j.payne1991 on Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonnation.catsboard.com
j.payne1991*
Admin
j.payne1991*

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Ying Yang Flygon Deck - Please help me to finish, only 4 cards missing   Ying Yang Flygon Deck - Please help me to finish, only 4 cards missing EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 2:59 pm

Update

A few changes made to the list.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonnation.catsboard.com
Darksanctuary
Darksanctuary

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Ying Yang Flygon Deck - Please help me to finish, only 4 cards missing   Ying Yang Flygon Deck - Please help me to finish, only 4 cards missing EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 6:28 am

. tbh id have to go with the queen. because the healing capabilities lets your pokemon live longer and since free retreat u can just place it back on bench and let it heal up for a turn or 2whilst another flygon or weavile is active.
plus 40 damage for 1 psychic energy is not to bad on its own =p

manectic unfortunetly dosnt stop gengars shadow room , so they can still snipe your bench pokemon =/.

thats my opinion anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ying Yang Flygon Deck - Please help me to finish, only 4 cards missing   Ying Yang Flygon Deck - Please help me to finish, only 4 cards missing Empty

Back to top Go down

Ying Yang Flygon Deck - Please help me to finish, only 4 cards missing
Page 1 of 1