Pokemon Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Manaleak report - Pokemon Mini Tournament:

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Donezator*
Admin
Donezator*

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-07-18

First Manaleak report - Pokemon Mini Tournament: Empty
PostSubject: First Manaleak report - Pokemon Mini Tournament:   First Manaleak report - Pokemon Mini Tournament: EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 2:55 pm

I'd like to start my report by saying how pleased I was with the service at Manaleak and how friendly and kind the staff were. The shop is amazing, so many products and so cheap! I ended up buying loads in the end, the prices were just amazing!!! Very Happy When I arrived, I met Tim who I have been speaking to over the Internet recently but have not spoke to him in person. He is a really great dude, amazingly kind and a great player and league leader. Before the tournament, we had some fun practice games and discussed last years Nationals event and some ruling queries. After looking through Tim's deck, and changed some cards (Put in 2 Uxie La for draw power) we began the mini tourny! I used my new fun deck, Mightytank!!! 40 minute rounds, 1 game each round.

Round 1: Me vs ???? (Sorry, don't know your name) w/ Bertha fighting deck
I got a horrfic start with crobat and azelf. For the first two turns I was switching between azelf and crobat. Then, I drew into roseannes research and managed to pull it back from there. Got Mightyena swarming quick with Skuntank G and Broken Time space. Didn't help that claydol was prized, though won in the end. He was using Hippodown (Hippodown 4 and regular from RR) to deal hard damage due to my weakness while charging his own Poke's. in the end, I did win though Smile

1/0

Round 2: Me vs The Legend (AKA My dad Razz) w/Turtwig GL

Despite the fact that it was my dad, I still donked him turn 1 Razz I got Mightyena PL, Skuntank and Broken Time Space. GG Dad Razz

2/0

Round 3: Me vs Timmy Razz w/Empoleon

Best game I've had all day. Empoleon is a very interesting deck that I have recently been trying to embrace as a deck for my brother. Unfourtunetly, he didn't do so well.. But that wasn't the decks fault Razz Th game was good all the way through, though my stream of Mightyena must have got annoying after the first 3 Razz A great game, but in the end i was victorious. Great game Tim, you are defo my favourite league leader of all time Very Happy

3/0.

Prizes were handed out so that top 2 got a Magnezone poster pack with POP 8. Plus, everyone participating got a POP 9 pack Smile I would DEFINATLY recommend Manaleak league, it is a great venue with fantsatic staff and amazingly low priced Pokemon products. What more could you ask for??

~ Donezator
Back to top Go down
j.payne1991*
Admin
j.payne1991*

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: First Manaleak report - Pokemon Mini Tournament:   First Manaleak report - Pokemon Mini Tournament: EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:52 pm

Great report Don, keep them coming.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonnation.catsboard.com
Team Dippy™*
Team Dippy™*

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: First Manaleak report - Pokemon Mini Tournament:   First Manaleak report - Pokemon Mini Tournament: EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:57 pm

Nice report, nice to see no negative comments like on the gym :/
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamdippy.proboards.com
seviper
seviper

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-07-21

PostSubject: Re: First Manaleak report - Pokemon Mini Tournament:   First Manaleak report - Pokemon Mini Tournament: EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 3:18 pm

cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Manaleak report - Pokemon Mini Tournament:   First Manaleak report - Pokemon Mini Tournament: Empty

Back to top Go down

First Manaleak report - Pokemon Mini Tournament:
Page 1 of 1