Pokemon Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hi. i'm new to pokemon nation so im gettin use to it.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
seviper
seviper

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-07-21

hi. i'm new to pokemon nation so im gettin use to it. Empty
PostSubject: hi. i'm new to pokemon nation so im gettin use to it.   hi. i'm new to pokemon nation so im gettin use to it. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:43 pm

Hi guys! I found out about this sight because of my mates lacy and danny. They helped me get registered! I really like the forum and hope to post lots in the future!
Back to top Go down
seviper
seviper

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-07-21

PostSubject: Re: hi. i'm new to pokemon nation so im gettin use to it.   hi. i'm new to pokemon nation so im gettin use to it. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:48 pm

im new to pokemon nation. my m8's lacey n denniel helped me do things on it, so did jonothan. i enjoy pokemon n i want to battle jonothans kyogre badly. i hope u all have fun on pokemon nation. TC
Back to top Go down
Donezator*
Admin
Donezator*

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: hi. i'm new to pokemon nation so im gettin use to it.   hi. i'm new to pokemon nation so im gettin use to it. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:55 pm

Welcome Seviper, we hope that you have a great time on the Pokemon forum and that you will join in with some of our heated yet meaningfull discussion here at the 'Nation. Remember to read the rules, and i'm certain that you'll have a great time here Very Happy

~ Donezator
Back to top Go down
j.payne1991*
Admin
j.payne1991*

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: hi. i'm new to pokemon nation so im gettin use to it.   hi. i'm new to pokemon nation so im gettin use to it. EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 4:57 am

Welcome Seviper, I hope you have a great time on the forums, make plenty of friends and make lots of posts, and as Donezator has said, be sure that you read all the rules and if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonnation.catsboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi. i'm new to pokemon nation so im gettin use to it.   hi. i'm new to pokemon nation so im gettin use to it. Empty

Back to top Go down

hi. i'm new to pokemon nation so im gettin use to it.
Page 1 of 1