Pokemon Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bringing back Mightytank ~ DP-LA ~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Donezator*
Admin
Donezator*

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Bringing back Mightytank ~ DP-LA ~ Empty
PostSubject: Bringing back Mightytank ~ DP-LA ~   Bringing back Mightytank ~ DP-LA ~ EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:06 am

I have always liked the connection of Skuntank G and Mightyena PL to poision both actives and then do up to 80 damage for 0 energy! I have made a draft decklist, though it can still be improved. It hasn't lost a game yet either (Pleayed against Genagr, Empoleon and Turtwig GL). Any help is appreciated!

MightyTank w/ techs:

Pokemon (24):
4/3/1 Mightyena (PL/PL/LA)
2 Skuntank G PL
1/1 Claydol GE
2 Uxie LA
1 Crobat G PL
1 Toxicroak G PL
1 Houndoom G PL
1 Honchcrow G PL
1/1/1 Nidoqueen RR
2 'Unown G' GE
1 Azelf LA

Trainer/Supporters/Stadiums (27):
4 Roseanne's Research
3 Bebe's Search
3 Cyrus's Conspiracy
3 Poketurn
2 Energy Gain
3 Super Scoop Up
1 Luxury Ball
2 Night Maintenance
1 SP radar
4 Broken Time Space
1 Pokemon contest hall

Energy (9):
4 Special Dark
2 SP energy
1 Psychic
2 Dark

Strategy:

Try to go for the first turn KO with Skuntank, Broken Time Space, Poochyena and Mightyena. You can do 80 (90 with poison damage) on your first turn this way, perhaps scoring you a turn 1 KO. If it goes longer, however, just swarm with Mightyena with no energy for continual KO's. LA Mightyena's 'Bite Ok' attack stops basics (Like Sp's) from attacking, retreating or using any pokepowers during there next turn, really hitting hard on SP decks. Against Dialga G X, which shuts down Mightyena's body, use Houndoom for the 1HKO. Toxicroak can counter Machamp and also combo's nicely with Skuntank's Power.

Donezator

Last edited by Donezator on Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
j.payne1991*
Admin
j.payne1991*

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Bringing back Mightytank ~ DP-LA ~   Bringing back Mightytank ~ DP-LA ~ EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:19 am

This looks like a very good list Donezator, and you have even given me an idea in there with the Honchkrow G and Manetric combination. Be sure to add that into the Combo Section as that is a deck on its own.

My suggestions here are

-1 Houndoom G
-1 Lake Boundary
-1 Basic Darkness Energy

+1 Azelf
+1 Crobat G
+1 Poke Turn
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonnation.catsboard.com
Donezator*
Admin
Donezator*

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Bringing back Mightytank ~ DP-LA ~   Bringing back Mightytank ~ DP-LA ~ EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:37 am

I've added the Azelf and reduced the Lake boundary, but I am going to keep the Houndoom in. Against Dialga G X, which shuts down Mightyena's body, you need something else to attack it. Houndoom G takes down Dialga in a 1HKO!

Don
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bringing back Mightytank ~ DP-LA ~   Bringing back Mightytank ~ DP-LA ~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Bringing back Mightytank ~ DP-LA ~
Page 1 of 1