Pokemon Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is your Favorite Pokemon and Why?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Team Dippy™*
Team Dippy™*

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-08-03

What is your Favorite Pokemon and Why? Empty
PostSubject: What is your Favorite Pokemon and Why?   What is your Favorite Pokemon and Why? EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 10:45 am

As the title says what is your favorite Pokemon and why?

Rules:-
-Don't Argue with other people's favorite pokemon!
-No Spamming (Only post your favorite Pokemon if you have two post them in the same post.)
-Have Fun

For example: Mine is Absol, I like it because i used to have some lucky absol figures that brang me luck at tournaments before and i also just love the look of him! The Lv.X of him also looks cool!
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamdippy.proboards.com
seviper
seviper

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-07-21

PostSubject: Re: What is your Favorite Pokemon and Why?   What is your Favorite Pokemon and Why? EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 3:06 pm

i have a lot of favorite pokemon but i guess mine is treeko because well i like grass type pokemon and i like the move leaf blade or its slaking not because of the look or its moves because of its personality its like me ...... lazy ...... walking short distances is alot of work to me but if im bothered i can do energetic things.
Back to top Go down
Donezator*
Admin
Donezator*

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: What is your Favorite Pokemon and Why?   What is your Favorite Pokemon and Why? EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 12:43 pm

How can you have a 'No Spamming' rule in the spamming forum xD Lools

Personally, my favourite Pokemon is Kingdra. It is a big part of my main deck (Has been since last season) and is very pro-looking on Pokemon Battle Revolution Razz Hydro Pump FTW (If it hits with that darn low accuracy it is :'()

Donez
Back to top Go down
seviper
seviper

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-07-21

PostSubject: Re: What is your Favorite Pokemon and Why?   What is your Favorite Pokemon and Why? EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:03 am

cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your Favorite Pokemon and Why?   What is your Favorite Pokemon and Why? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is your Favorite Pokemon and Why?
Page 1 of 1