Pokemon Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What Happens After The Arceus Movie???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
j.payne1991*
Admin
j.payne1991*

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-02-06

What Happens After The Arceus Movie??? Empty
PostSubject: What Happens After The Arceus Movie???   What Happens After The Arceus Movie??? EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:12 am

After the Arceus movie will there be another introducing new generation pokemon, what do you think?

What would you like to see if this happened?
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonnation.catsboard.com
Donezator*
Admin
Donezator*

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: What Happens After The Arceus Movie???   What Happens After The Arceus Movie??? EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:17 am

According to Pokebeach, immediatly after the movie it has a teaser for the next movei with (As predicted) Ho-Oh and Lugia in; promptley with the release of Heart Gold and Soul Silver. Guess what? They are fighting. Lol Razz

Donez
Back to top Go down
seviper
seviper

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-07-21

PostSubject: Re: What Happens After The Arceus Movie???   What Happens After The Arceus Movie??? EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 5:10 am

i just gotta watch arceus movie. i will banned myself from all pokemon and rip all my pokemon posters if i miss it! but still i think they will realese gold n silver remake 4 DS.
then i can do but shortly after wont they realese the 5th generation of pokemon???

sevi Suspect
Back to top Go down
j.payne1991*
Admin
j.payne1991*

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: What Happens After The Arceus Movie???   What Happens After The Arceus Movie??? EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:31 am

They are remaking Gold and Silver but as mentioned in the Pokemon Nation News, they will be called SoulSilver and HeartGold, with Lugia and Ho-oh both being able to be captured, also all Pokemon from Diamond, Pearl and Platinum will be in the games, excluding Dialga, Palkia and Giratina, unless you transfer them over. Pokemon HeartGold and SilverSoul are going to have the biggest database created for Pokemon Video Games, with more Maps, Pokemon and Items.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonnation.catsboard.com
Ice Espeon

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: What Happens After The Arceus Movie???   What Happens After The Arceus Movie??? EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 1:54 am

James, sorry, but ur wrong.

U can get a Lv. 1 Dialga, Palkia or Giratina using the 12th movie arceus.
They haven't said anything about being able to capture the D/P/Pt pokémon apart from Munchlax in the Pokéwalker
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Happens After The Arceus Movie???   What Happens After The Arceus Movie??? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Happens After The Arceus Movie???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Nation :: Pokemon Anime Discussion :: Pokemon Anime Discussions-
Jump to: