Pokemon Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon Nation Survey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Donezator*
Admin
Donezator*

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Pokemon Nation Survey Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Nation Survey   Pokemon Nation Survey EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:23 am

Please take our Pokemon Nation survey below to help us improve our website in any way possible. Thank you!

Click here to take our Online Survey

~ Donezator
Back to top Go down
Donezator*
Admin
Donezator*

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Nation Survey   Pokemon Nation Survey EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:23 pm

Thank you to everyone who has already replied to our Survey, you're results have made it able for us to change our website to suit YOU (The users). I encourage anyone who hasn't already took the survey to take it, as it will benefit you, us and everyone else on the forum for the better! As you can see, we have already took some people's comments into consideration and have just recently created a chatbox for you to discuss other things pokemon related which you may not want to discuss in the actual forum, such as general chitter-chatter. We also encourage people not already registered on our forum to (Of course sign up Razz) and also take our survey!! Thanks again!

~ Donezator
Back to top Go down
j.payne1991*
Admin
j.payne1991*

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Nation Survey   Pokemon Nation Survey EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:53 pm

A personal thanks from me also, I will take on board all ideas that were mentioned and try to achieve as many as I possibly can.

Thanks again everyone.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonnation.catsboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Nation Survey   Pokemon Nation Survey Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Nation Survey
Page 1 of 1