Pokemon Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Supreme Victors Uk Pre Release - No sleeves

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Donezator*
Admin
Donezator*

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Supreme Victors Uk Pre Release - No sleeves Empty
PostSubject: Supreme Victors Uk Pre Release - No sleeves   Supreme Victors Uk Pre Release - No sleeves EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 9:58 am

New information regarding Pre Release in the Uk. This is not definatly confirmed however, but it is a rumor going around. Apparently, due to D&A games changing to TPCI, The Gold Garchomp sleeves we were supposed to recieve are going to get here 2 weeks late. If this is true, it will be a real shame as the sleeves look really great this time Sad

~ Donezator
Back to top Go down
j.payne1991*
Admin
j.payne1991*

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Supreme Victors Uk Pre Release - No sleeves   Supreme Victors Uk Pre Release - No sleeves EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 1:45 pm

I think we will still be getting the sleeves, they are one of the most important part of prerelease so I don't think they will drop them. If anything there may be a new design as they were leaked earlier than expected.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonnation.catsboard.com
Donezator*
Admin
Donezator*

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Supreme Victors Uk Pre Release - No sleeves   Supreme Victors Uk Pre Release - No sleeves EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 1:46 pm

I hope but i believe that a message has been sent to Tournament Organises about this earlier today... Hope you are right though

Donez
Back to top Go down
j.payne1991*
Admin
j.payne1991*

PostSubject: Re: Supreme Victors Uk Pre Release - No sleeves   Supreme Victors Uk Pre Release - No sleeves EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:57 am

We are getting sleeves for prerelease, they are just going to be late as they are going from America to Europe and then to the United Kingdom. Although it is not known if they are the Garchomp ones.
Back to top Go down
TimmyDM
TimmyDM

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Supreme Victors Uk Pre Release - No sleeves   Supreme Victors Uk Pre Release - No sleeves EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:03 pm

i can confirm they will be late as ive had an email about it
Back to top Go down
j.payne1991*
Admin
j.payne1991*

PostSubject: Re: Supreme Victors Uk Pre Release - No sleeves   Supreme Victors Uk Pre Release - No sleeves EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:05 pm

Ian rang mine and Donezator's LEague Leader, Steve and he told me about it. It is still not known if they are those awesome Garchomp ones that were leaked with Rising Rivals though.
Back to top Go down
TimmyDM
TimmyDM

PostSubject: Re: Supreme Victors Uk Pre Release - No sleeves   Supreme Victors Uk Pre Release - No sleeves EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:08 pm

im nt sure but i speak to ian every nite on msn
Back to top Go down
j.payne1991*
Admin
j.payne1991*

PostSubject: Re: Supreme Victors Uk Pre Release - No sleeves   Supreme Victors Uk Pre Release - No sleeves EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:16 pm

Does he know if they are the Garchomp ones?
Back to top Go down
TimmyDM
TimmyDM

PostSubject: Re: Supreme Victors Uk Pre Release - No sleeves   Supreme Victors Uk Pre Release - No sleeves EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:25 pm

i dno but if u look on go-pokemon on the pre release it shows u milotic n the sleeves ^^
Back to top Go down
j.payne1991*
Admin
j.payne1991*

PostSubject: Re: Supreme Victors Uk Pre Release - No sleeves   Supreme Victors Uk Pre Release - No sleeves EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:28 pm

They are the Garchomp ones Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supreme Victors Uk Pre Release - No sleeves   Supreme Victors Uk Pre Release - No sleeves Empty

Back to top Go down

Supreme Victors Uk Pre Release - No sleeves
Page 1 of 1