Pokemon Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DARKDRA (Formally know as Kingnoir ;)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Donezator*
Admin
Donezator*

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-07-18

DARKDRA (Formally know as Kingnoir ;) Empty
PostSubject: DARKDRA (Formally know as Kingnoir ;)   DARKDRA (Formally know as Kingnoir ;) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 1:33 pm

Kingdra is a longtime favourite deck for me, but after going 4-2 at Nats (Just missing Top Cut) I've left the Kingdra band-wagon and moved more towards rogue ideas. However, looking at the current format (Mainly Flygon and Bee's) I have decided to bring Kingdra back from the dead after looking at it's ability to counter these decks (2HKO on both). However, at Nats when I left the Kingdra deck behind I ran lots of techs to counter the format at the time (Which was Kingdra, Palkia Lock and Dialga Tank) such as Zangoose PL and Machamp SF to counter them. Anyways, enough about the past and onto the present. This is a POSSIBLE BR Idea (Few more 'secret' decks in mind im not going to post), so any help is appreciated etc. I don't think the deck needs changing too much as it hasn't lost a game yet, but I think it could still do better yet:

DarkDra (Formally know as Kingnoir Wink):

Pokemon (24):

4-2-4 Kingdra
3-3 Claydol GE
2 Unown G
1-0-1 Dusknoir (SF/DP)
2 Uxie LA
2 Crobat G

T/S/S:

4 Roseanne's
4 Bebe's
2 Cynthia's
2 Luxury Ball
4 BTS
1 Warp Point - Incase of Luxray Gl LV X's Bright Look or Trapinch's Inviting Trap
4 Poketurn
3 SSU
4 Rare Candy
1 Palmers

Energy (7):

6 Water
1 Multi

Strategy:

General Kingdra strategy with a twist. Try and get the first turn KO with Dragon Pump, but if it goes late-game wait until they have established there bench, then drop Dusknoir and shuffle there cards getting prepared to attack into the deck (Or Claydol to prevent there hand refresh). Crobat and PokeTurn is to help towards KO'ing injured bench pokemon or to assist a double KO. Any suggestions anyone?

Donezator

Last edited by Donezator* on Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Darksanctuary
Darksanctuary

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-08-07

DARKDRA (Formally know as Kingnoir ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARKDRA (Formally know as Kingnoir ;)   DARKDRA (Formally know as Kingnoir ;) EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:00 am

4 bebe , 3 broken time space tbh , always prefered using 3 broken time.
i would use azleaf tbh , you never know when u might have crucial pokemon prized like: both claydol , 3 kingdra etc.

on another note:
my mate has kingdra aswell , we ended up using floatzel , nidoqueen and dusknoir. it proved very efffective tbh and both was suprised how wel if functioned.
Back to top Go down

DARKDRA (Formally know as Kingnoir ;)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Nation :: Pokemon Trading Card Game :: Deck Garage-
Jump to: