Pokemon Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Lost Idea - Dp-Sv

Go down 
AuthorMessage
j.payne1991*
Admin
j.payne1991*

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-02-06

A Lost Idea - Dp-Sv Empty
PostSubject: A Lost Idea - Dp-Sv   A Lost Idea - Dp-Sv EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 2:27 pm

Hi
I have been working on this idea for quite some time now and I think I have finally pulled it off.

The deck is based around getting as many of my Opponents cards in the Lost Zone as possible, although this may sound difficult as the Lost Zone is not a game mechanic most people try and run by, it seems quite easy. It can really destroy your opponents game plan and make your game so much fun.

Onto the list

Pokemon: 23

1 Absol G Lv.X SV
3 Absol G SV
2 Garchomp C Lv.X SV
2 Garchomp C SV
1 Palkia G Lv.X Pt
2 Palkia G Pt
3 Uxie LA
3 Mesprit LA
2 Unown G GE
1 Toxicroak G Promo
1 Drifblim FB SV
1 Azelf LA
1 Crobat G Pt

Trainers: 26

4 Rosanne's Research
3 Bebe's Search
2 Night Maintenance
2 Warp Point
4 Energy Gain
3 Power Spray
4 Poke Turn
3 SP Radar
1 Champion's Room

Energy: 11

4 Special Darkness
3 Basic Darkness
2 Water
2 Psychic

Strategy

Just a rough strategy as I don't want to give too much away. Main Attacker is Absol G Lv.X, using Darkness Send along the way to send up to three cards into the Lost Zone. Palkia G Lv.X to send opponent's benched Pokemon into the Lost Zone, also useful as a secondary attacker and counter to LuxApe. Mesprit to lock opponent's Poke Powers. Toxicroak G Promo to counter LuxApe yet again. Drifblim FB to snipe away at benched Pokemon (mainly Psychic Weakness Pokemon).

Closing Notes

I would like to try and fit in a 1-1 line of Lumineon SF and also a Lucario GL so if anyone has any suggestions they would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for reading and any other suggestions, critism and comments will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Again!
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonnation.catsboard.com
j.payne1991*
Admin
j.payne1991*

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-02-06

A Lost Idea - Dp-Sv Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lost Idea - Dp-Sv   A Lost Idea - Dp-Sv EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 11:45 am

Anyone?
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonnation.catsboard.com

A Lost Idea - Dp-Sv
Page 1 of 1