Pokemon Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragon Deck help

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ShadowLugiaHemos
ShadowLugiaHemos

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-08-25

Dragon Deck help Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Deck help   Dragon Deck help EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 3:31 pm

I'm going to be making up a new deck soon enough once i get my Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon i ordered from ebay. I've got pretty much all the cards i need, but there are a couple i'm short on:

Lord of D and Flute of Summoning Dragon (I got loads, but i've left them in Ireland >_<)
Light End Dragon
White night Dragon
Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon X 2 (People say I should run three of these, is that true?)

If anyone has any of these for trade, let me know. I'll trade some Yu-Gi-Oh cards towards them, or if i absolutely have to, some Pokémon cards. Thanks in advance Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.werechu.deviantart.com
Darksanctuary
Darksanctuary

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-08-07

Dragon Deck help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Deck help   Dragon Deck help EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 4:28 pm

have:
light end dragon *the synchro level 8 right?* -or if ya mean light and darkness have them aswell lol!
flute of summoning dragon x2

lord of d's i sure i have somewere

yes u run 3 copies of red eyes darkness metal dragon for the following reasns:
consistancy
abusage with red eyes wyvern
future fusion target
allure target
remove one on field summon another and use effect to bring out another dragon ontop.
Back to top Go down
ShadowLugiaHemos
ShadowLugiaHemos

Dragon Deck help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Deck help   Dragon Deck help EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 4:30 pm

Cool. I need some Red Eyes Wyverns myself (Otherwise i gotta wait till October for the SE of Ancient and try to get some of them out of there XD

What would you want for the Light End? Any cards in particular you're after?
Back to top Go down
Darksanctuary
Darksanctuary

Dragon Deck help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Deck help   Dragon Deck help EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 5:00 pm

the only cards im after atm are;

ultimate d.d. crow x2
super lumina lightsworn summoner x 1
super garoth lightsworn warrior x1
ultimate monster reincarnation x 1
my body as a shield x 2
thunder king x 3

wait for the SE , be alot cheaper by then.
Back to top Go down
ShadowLugiaHemos
ShadowLugiaHemos

Dragon Deck help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Deck help   Dragon Deck help EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 6:05 pm

I don't have any of those cards >_< Nothing you need like Koa'ki Meriu or Earthbound Gods?
Back to top Go down
Darksanctuary
Darksanctuary

Dragon Deck help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Deck help   Dragon Deck help EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 4:35 pm

nah i dont like any of them cards , unless u got the monkey earthbound god *mate wants it*

im a competitive player more =p
Back to top Go down
ShadowLugiaHemos
ShadowLugiaHemos

Dragon Deck help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Deck help   Dragon Deck help EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 4:39 pm

You know what, I pulled that at the Sneak Peek event. Used it twice and trounced my opponent with it (I used the other monster tribute effect a couple times, they were left with 50LP XD)

So am I, but i HATE Lightsworns with a passion.

I MIGHT trade the God if the right offer pops up Razz
Back to top Go down
Darksanctuary
Darksanctuary

Dragon Deck help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Deck help   Dragon Deck help EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 4:42 pm

fair enough ,

well ure completely opposite to me i love the deck since it came out and had the full deck from LODT and got 3 charges straight away with duelist genesis

so i got them cheap back in tele-dad days =p

well depends , values on the god and and is it ultra or ultimate?

plus any other cards ure after apart from those listed

note i wont part with my light end dragon for this Wink since u dont have any of my listed wants and i have 3 my body as a shield now
Back to top Go down
ShadowLugiaHemos
ShadowLugiaHemos

Dragon Deck help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Deck help   Dragon Deck help EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 4:47 pm

It's a 1st Ed Ultra, pretty much mint as i sleeved it instantly.

I really need Light End Dragon for my deck, it's the only dragon synchro my deck is short of, and it's pretty unlikely i'll trade the God unless a card like that or Mirror Force is offered (Mirror Force the DPY version is preferred, as i will have a full DPY set if i get that one)

Sorry, but I drive a hard deal sometimes. I'll trade Pokémon towards it too as long as its not a card that overvalues the one i'm after.

There has to be more cards you are after. My Body As A Shield was a common, that cards rediciously easy to come across.
Back to top Go down
TimmyDM
TimmyDM

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Dragon Deck help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Deck help   Dragon Deck help EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 4:18 pm

may i ask you to make a Trade thread for this as this was started as deck discussion not a Trade, thank you.

( but i do have White nite dragon)
Back to top Go down
ShadowLugiaHemos
ShadowLugiaHemos

Dragon Deck help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Deck help   Dragon Deck help EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 4:19 pm

Yeah, i'm just waiting on the Hopeless Dragon deck list if they are making it up

And sweet Smile I'll PM you about it
Back to top Go down
Darksanctuary
Darksanctuary

Dragon Deck help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Deck help   Dragon Deck help EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:45 am

ShadowLugiaHemos wrote:
It's a 1st Ed Ultra, pretty much mint as i sleeved it instantly.

I really need Light End Dragon for my deck, it's the only dragon synchro my deck is short of, and it's pretty unlikely i'll trade the God unless a card like that or Mirror Force is offered (Mirror Force the DPY version is preferred, as i will have a full DPY set if i get that one)

Sorry, but I drive a hard deal sometimes. I'll trade Pokémon towards it too as long as its not a card that overvalues the one i'm after.

There has to be more cards you are after. My Body As A Shield was a common, that cards rediciously easy to come across.

hard deal aint the word mate Wink
the earthbound gods to me arnt worth much and are not competitive tournament cards , light end dragon id preferably keep than offer in a deal for tht.

i got 3 my body as a shield now anayways , thanks for ure time but im not intrsted in trading for collection wants when u want mirror force or liht end in trades for it and have nothing else i desire.
when u get a super lumina , super garoth then ill start offering alot bigger but for now ill pass
Back to top Go down
ShadowLugiaHemos
ShadowLugiaHemos

Dragon Deck help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Deck help   Dragon Deck help EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:48 am

Lumina and Garoth are worth TWICE AS MUCH as some of the cards i'm after, so that ain't a good deal for me.
Back to top Go down
Darksanctuary
Darksanctuary

Dragon Deck help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Deck help   Dragon Deck help EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:49 am

dont u think i know tht hence i said ill offer alot bigger and include cash aswell on basis...
i do know lightsworn cards thankyou as ive ran them since LODT
Back to top Go down
ShadowLugiaHemos
ShadowLugiaHemos

Dragon Deck help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Deck help   Dragon Deck help EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:50 am

Hey, there is no need to get snappy at me. The one I saw from the tournament pack was around £30-40. I would not buy that card just for the sake of trading it off.
Back to top Go down
Darksanctuary
Darksanctuary

Dragon Deck help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Deck help   Dragon Deck help EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:55 am

soz for implying tht snappyness =p

well lets start over here.

im only after: 1 ultimate carnation , 1 super lumina , 1 super lumina and 2 ultimate d.d. crow cause i like shiny cards and only cards im mising from maxed out side , main and extra deck.

i know the values of them , lumina is £30 and garoth is £20 for the sellings ive seen and if you did have them or obtained one i would pay +/add cards for them
unfortunetly this limits my wants as i have a large card pool atm with 4 other competitive players so we dont need much half the time except rarity upgrades.

apologies for snappyness if i offended there.
Back to top Go down
ShadowLugiaHemos
ShadowLugiaHemos

Dragon Deck help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Deck help   Dragon Deck help EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:58 am

Well it's going to be impossible for me to get you a Lightsworn, as everyone i know who has one use them in decks. And I HATE Lightsworn decks, it's the reason I almost quit playing the game. The only LS foil i have is Sabre.

And it's ok. I'm just in a bad mood right now and I don't need any arguments.
Back to top Go down
Darksanctuary
Darksanctuary

Dragon Deck help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Deck help   Dragon Deck help EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 10:01 am

ShadowLugiaHemos wrote:
Well it's going to be impossible for me to get you a Lightsworn, as everyone i know who has one use them in decks. And I HATE Lightsworn decks, it's the reason I almost quit playing the game. The only LS foil i have is Sabre.

And it's ok. I'm just in a bad mood right now and I don't need any arguments.

yea im a bit snappy atm , things bugging me but hey ho least its all cool now

i understand ure passion of hatred for certain archetypes , personally i cant stand blackwing and monarchs. monarchs ruled all the time back in older formats and bored me hence i nearly quit
lightsworn aint to hard to deal with at times though , book of moon , bottoless , roars , mind crush , crows , skill drain and light inprisonning mirror all hurt the deck

divine wrath also has proved to be helpful

its alright dont worrie , ill look for the lightsworn cards myself =p , only leave ultimate crow and ultimate carnation on my list
Back to top Go down
ShadowLugiaHemos
ShadowLugiaHemos

Dragon Deck help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Deck help   Dragon Deck help EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 10:04 am

It would help if i could get Ally of Justice Catastor, that can kill any Lightsworn monster without even doing damage. But that cards over £100...
Back to top Go down
Darksanctuary
Darksanctuary

Dragon Deck help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Deck help   Dragon Deck help EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 10:06 am

hmmm , perhaps but u still gotta deal with; chaos sorceror , dad , celestia and jd's effect

chaos and dad sometimes are teched into ls or twilight varients

necro in grave would also cause pain for this , though good idea
Back to top Go down
Darksanctuary
Darksanctuary

Dragon Deck help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Deck help   Dragon Deck help EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 10:08 am

p.s. its about £80
Back to top Go down
ShadowLugiaHemos
ShadowLugiaHemos

Dragon Deck help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Deck help   Dragon Deck help EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 10:09 am

The only one i found on Ebay is £92 + nearly £20 postage.

but if you use some cards to get around them (Divine Wrath, Matter Transporter ect) you can pratically destroy them next turn. And it's nasty if you combo it with a Twin Swords of Flashing Light XD
Back to top Go down
Darksanctuary
Darksanctuary

Dragon Deck help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Deck help   Dragon Deck help EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 10:12 am

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ally-of-Justice-Catastor-DTP1-EN031_W0QQitemZ380153397909QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item5882e88295&_trksid=p3286.m63.l1177

from states $130 - £80
postage $5

shipping would be classified as a gift , which can get around the import duty fees luckily

but yea its stupid amount of money for it , but it can prove extremely helpful especially in decks were u can go synchro sangan and krebons and so forth.

i can actually imagine ls players using this card 0.o
Back to top Go down
ShadowLugiaHemos
ShadowLugiaHemos

Dragon Deck help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Deck help   Dragon Deck help EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 10:16 am

Well that aint too bad, but still thats an insane price for a rare paralel rare. Not to mention a card of that power is bound to get banned at some point.
Back to top Go down
Darksanctuary
Darksanctuary

Dragon Deck help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Deck help   Dragon Deck help EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 10:34 am

nah its not even legal yet people are saying , it wont be banned cause it can easily be beaten by card effects celestia , raiza , caius , pwwb , bottomless , compulsary etc
its not a broken synchro like darkstrike fighter was
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dragon Deck help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Deck help   Dragon Deck help Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragon Deck help
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next