Pokemon Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello all :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowLugiaHemos
ShadowLugiaHemos

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-08-25

Hello all :) Empty
PostSubject: Hello all :)   Hello all :) EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 4:10 pm

I got referred to here by my friend Emz, just wanted to give her a shoutout for showing me the site.

Anyway, my name Is Peter, and I live in Romford. I used to play the Pokémon card game when I was younger, but quickly got bored with it and moved onto Yu-Gi-Oh, but my interest was rekindled back in January with some of the Diamond and Pearl card sets and EX boosters, and quickly got back into playing. I am currently running a Nidoking/Nidoqueen deck which also features a Giratina and a Gira LV X. The deck is purely psychic bar the Nidoking from Rising Rivals (and as such, i only have one Fighting Energy in the whole deck XD). I plan on making another deck up when I can think of another theme to follow.

Aside from that, i have other interests and hobbies, such as story writing, some photography, anime and a few other things.

I haven't had much luck on forums in the past (I've always been driven off due to something stupid) so I'm hoping this time round I'll have better luck Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.werechu.deviantart.com
Donezator*
Admin
Donezator*

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Hello all :)   Hello all :) EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 1:16 am

Welcome Peter! I hope you enjoy your time on the forum, if anything happens that may want to drive you away on this forum just PM me and I will get it sorted out Wink See you around!

Donez
Back to top Go down
ShadowLugiaHemos
ShadowLugiaHemos

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Hello all :)   Hello all :) EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 4:29 am

Thanks Smile I've had some lousy luck in the past, so lets hop this time is different Smile :hug:
Back to top Go down
http://www.werechu.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello all :)   Hello all :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello all :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Nation :: Pokemon Nation :: Welcome To Pokemon Nation-
Jump to: