Pokemon Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

September 1st TCG banlist 2009

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Darksanctuary
Darksanctuary

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-08-07

September 1st TCG banlist 2009 Empty
PostSubject: September 1st TCG banlist 2009   September 1st TCG banlist 2009 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 2:55 am

OK new changes are as follows:

BANNED:
crush card virus
monster reborn
card of safe return
darkstrike fighter

LIMITED:
Solemn judgment
blackrose dragon
mind control
cold wave
summoner monk
rescue cat
gale the whirlwind

SEMI-LIMITED
lonefire blossom
mezuki
chaos sorceror

UN-LIMITED
green baboon defender of the forest
fissure
d.d. warrior lady
breaker the magical warrior
raiza the storm monarch
destiny draw

NOTE:
None of the tcg exclusive cards have been tocuhed , meaning charge of light brigade is still at 3.

p.s. if i have acidently miss summit let me know
Back to top Go down
Black Sorceror
Black Sorceror

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: September 1st TCG banlist 2009   September 1st TCG banlist 2009 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:02 am

Any dim twit who says LS are the best deck now and BW's are no longer BDIF is a complete dim twit.

Oh yeah, stay smexy.
Back to top Go down
ShadowLugiaHemos
ShadowLugiaHemos

Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: September 1st TCG banlist 2009   September 1st TCG banlist 2009 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 3:27 pm

Urg, I managed to get hold of a foil Monster Reborn the other day, and it's banned AGAIN? Seriously, that came off the list a few months back, and now it's back on? >_< Luck sometimes...

And LS decks...do NOT get me started on them. Thats all I ever keep facing at the event I go to, and I'm sick of em. Hopefully the Dragon deck i'm making should prove some competition
Back to top Go down
http://www.werechu.deviantart.com
Darksanctuary
Darksanctuary

PostSubject: Re: September 1st TCG banlist 2009   September 1st TCG banlist 2009 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 4:38 pm

Black Sorceror wrote:
Any dim twit who says LS are the best deck now and BW's are no longer BDIF is a complete dim twit.

Oh yeah, stay smexy.

hmmm first;

blackwings was NEVER best deck in format. it was kitty synchro , in the ocg and LS/kitty sychro in the TCG.

LS was a tier 1 deck. TCG have charge whilst ocg does not.

if not convinced;

won last year nationals in uk
won this years nationals in uk
won this years ukaypro nationals
won last year summer cup nationals event
kitty synchro won Euros *though i dont count this due to the winner being a proven cheater -video footage*
kitty synchro won other american tournaments

note no blackwing... alot of players shown up with blackwing decks but none made it.

however i know ls has not won a SJC. dont come across with tht , tele-dad and glads at those periods of time was far to powerful for ls to deal with.
now with glads losing solemn to 1 and tele-dad + kitty synchro beig torn to pieces by the banlist's ls finally have the tier 1 top spot to themselves.
not to mention 2 more TCG exclusive cards comming in SOVR *stardust overdrive* -if thts owte like charge then yea definet ls format comming/twilight

the prompted best decks in format after sept 1st banlist hits are;

LS - myself and many others are dimwits to u then?
Twilight -
chaos stun decks
plants -on a hype atm lets see if they live up to it.

blackwings unfortunetly lose gale which is a heavy impact to there decks , that was their best card IMO and many others.

im not comming across in an offensive mannor i just completely disagree with your post.

p.s. reply back with ure thoughts and ure points of view on what i said , my mate who is finominal with blackwings even giving it up since it loses solemns and gale just wont last incomparison to other decks.

-Darksanctuary

Last edited by Darksanctuary on Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Darksanctuary
Darksanctuary

PostSubject: Re: September 1st TCG banlist 2009   September 1st TCG banlist 2009 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 4:46 pm

ShadowLugiaHemos wrote:
Urg, I managed to get hold of a foil Monster Reborn the other day, and it's banned AGAIN? Seriously, that came off the list a few months back, and now it's back on? >_< Luck sometimes...

And LS decks...do NOT get me started on them. Thats all I ever keep facing at the event I go to, and I'm sick of em. Hopefully the Dragon deck i'm making should prove some competition

for obvious reasons reborn had to go , to fast and easy to complete otk's. call of haunted isnt as bad since u have to set it first and then can be destroyed quite easily by removing it from field causing less problems

also reborning opponents monsters i always found was really cheap shot not to mention not being able to d.d. crow >.>

LS ill start on. people run it sme way as they did tele-dad cause its the biggest deck outthere ATM that can cause high OTK potential hence u running into it alot.before anyone says light inrpisonning mirror ill just state right now it dosnt mean much anymore -proven fact cause of royal decree , dust mst etc or even phantom of chaos.

someone at our locals has the fully built hopeless dragon deck its good deck to play and very powerful with ddr etc. during next banlist though im unsure on the deck cause alot of people ill attempt stun thanks to doomcalibur kngiths mass release in turbo packs.
Back to top Go down
ShadowLugiaHemos
ShadowLugiaHemos

PostSubject: Re: September 1st TCG banlist 2009   September 1st TCG banlist 2009 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 6:04 pm

Hopeless Dragon deck? Think you could note me a list of the cards used? I've got a good collection of Dragon cards, so i may be able to build something similar
Back to top Go down
Darksanctuary
Darksanctuary

PostSubject: Re: September 1st TCG banlist 2009   September 1st TCG banlist 2009 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 4:38 pm

hmmm , ill try and construct a list of hopeless draogn

basically red eyes wyvern abusage with large beatsticks. e.g. blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
ShadowLugiaHemos
ShadowLugiaHemos

PostSubject: Re: September 1st TCG banlist 2009   September 1st TCG banlist 2009 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 4:40 pm

Roll on October then, as soon as the special edition of ANPR is out, i'm buying a few boxes for the Wyvern.

As for Beatsticks, i can do that. Blue Eyes, Tyrant, Diabolos, Five God. Hehe you should look on my Deviantart, it's got a (only slightly out of date) few of my Dragon cards Razz and i obtained Trident Dragion the other day too Smile
Back to top Go down
seviper
seviper

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-07-21

PostSubject: Re: September 1st TCG banlist 2009   September 1st TCG banlist 2009 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 12:21 pm

speaking of tounaments wouls i be able to enter one with my deck it is made of
dian keto the cure master, gift of the mystical elf, luster dragon two, compulsory evacuation device, a rival appears, call of the haunted, trap hole, magic jammer, black tyranno, firestorm prominence, big bang shot,fissure, dark blade, dark hole, destiny hero defender, jar of greed, melovent nuzzler, reload, waboku, skull dog marron, bottomless trap hole, change of heart,mythical beast cererus, fissure, just desserts, man eater bug, gift of the mystical elf, call of the haunted, sangan, change of heart, mataza the zapper, axe of despair, dust tornado, change of heart, reload, ultimate offering, mystical space typhoon, kuriboh, castle walls, witch of the black forest, seven tools of the bandit, sakuretsu armor and wall of illusions. would i be able to enter a toournament with that deck?

NOTICE: not spamming it is just the names of cards
seviper:)
Back to top Go down
Darksanctuary
Darksanctuary

PostSubject: Re: September 1st TCG banlist 2009   September 1st TCG banlist 2009 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 5:07 pm

seviper wrote:
speaking of tounaments wouls i be able to enter one with my deck it is made of
dian keto the cure master, gift of the mystical elf, luster dragon two, compulsory evacuation device, a rival appears, call of the haunted, trap hole, magic jammer, black tyranno, firestorm prominence, big bang shot,fissure, dark blade, dark hole, destiny hero defender, jar of greed, melovent nuzzler, reload, waboku, skull dog marron, bottomless trap hole, change of heart,mythical beast cererus, fissure, just desserts, man eater bug, gift of the mystical elf, call of the haunted, sangan, change of heart, mataza the zapper, axe of despair, dust tornado, change of heart, reload, ultimate offering, mystical space typhoon, kuriboh, castle walls, witch of the black forest, seven tools of the bandit, sakuretsu armor and wall of illusions. would i be able to enter a toournament with that deck?

NOTICE: not spamming it is just the names of cards
seviper:)

not advanced cause;

change of heart , dark hole , withc of black forest are banned. so not allowed to play any copies of these and in tradiitional only 1 of each.

u can only ue 1 call of haunted , u listed it several times.
Back to top Go down
ShadowLugiaHemos
ShadowLugiaHemos

PostSubject: Re: September 1st TCG banlist 2009   September 1st TCG banlist 2009 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 5:10 pm

I am so glad that I still had a few CotHs lying around ,cause i put one in my new dragon deck to substitue the Monster Reborn.
Back to top Go down
Darksanctuary
Darksanctuary

PostSubject: Re: September 1st TCG banlist 2009   September 1st TCG banlist 2009 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:46 am

thts the idea , i changed half my deck cause of it =p
Back to top Go down
ShadowLugiaHemos
ShadowLugiaHemos

PostSubject: Re: September 1st TCG banlist 2009   September 1st TCG banlist 2009 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:47 am

I think in Ireland i have 20-30 of them lying about due to the sheer amount of Duelist Pack - Zane i bought XD
Back to top Go down
Darksanctuary
Darksanctuary

PostSubject: Re: September 1st TCG banlist 2009   September 1st TCG banlist 2009 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 6:41 am

lol ok....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: September 1st TCG banlist 2009   September 1st TCG banlist 2009 Empty

Back to top Go down

September 1st TCG banlist 2009
Page 1 of 1