Pokemon Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Landstar's Wants!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Landstar

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Landstar's Wants! Empty
PostSubject: Landstar's Wants!   Landstar's Wants! EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 5:04 pm

Hey guys. I'm the head Yugioh judge at Manaleak and I will be also attending the Pokemon sneak peek on the 11th. If anyone has anything I'm after, please bring along. Singles marked by 3 asterisks I am willing to buy given the right price. Please LMK:

3x Call Energy ***
1x Hippowdon Lv.X
2x Darkrai (GE #4) ***
2x Darkrai Lv.X
2x Darkrai G ***
Xx Reverse Holos of anything in my decks (listed on this forum)

Thanks guys!

Last edited by Landstar on Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
j.payne1991*
Admin
j.payne1991*

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Landstar's Wants! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landstar's Wants!   Landstar's Wants! EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 5:16 pm

Hi

I have the following from your wants

x4 Rare Candy
x4 Rosanne's Research
x1 Azelf
x1 Flygon (SW Reverse Holo)
x3 Trapinch (SW)
x2 Drapion (SF)
x5 Basic Darkness Energy
x3 Special Darkness Energy

I am extremely interested in your Luxray GL Lv.X and any Luxray GL you have. Please also check my list for my wants.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonnation.catsboard.com
Landstar

Landstar's Wants! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landstar's Wants!   Landstar's Wants! EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 5:22 pm

Well mate, I don't have anything else from your list, but I do in fact have very few cards right now (like 10 pack's worth, lol). How much of what I need could I get for the Luxray? I'd mainly want to go for quantity as opposed to the quality of the cards I'd get. I'd want as many of the cards as I can get. Make me an offer please?
Back to top Go down
j.payne1991*
Admin
j.payne1991*

Landstar's Wants! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landstar's Wants!   Landstar's Wants! EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 5:28 pm

If you have 2 of the normal Luxray GL aswell as the Lv.X I'd be willing to do;

x3 Rare Candy
x3 Rosanne's Research
x3 Trapinch (SW)
x4 Basic Darkness Energy

Please make a counter offer if you wish, if you get 3 Absol G and 1 Absol G Lv.X from Supreme Victors would you be kind enough to give me first offer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Landstar

Landstar's Wants! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landstar's Wants!   Landstar's Wants! EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 5:31 pm

j.payne1991 wrote:
If you have 2 of the normal Luxray GL aswell as the Lv.X I'd be willing to do;

x3 Rare Candy
x3 Rosanne's Research
x3 Trapinch (SW)
x4 Basic Darkness Energy

Please make a counter offer if you wish, if you get 3 Absol G and 1 Absol G Lv.X from Supreme Victors would you be kind enough to give me first offer Very Happy

I'm afraid I don't have the Luxray GLs, but I think Tim has one or two you could pick up. Erm. I'll think over a counter offer and post up tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Donezator*
Admin
Donezator*

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Landstar's Wants! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landstar's Wants!   Landstar's Wants! EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 3:36 am

I have the following from your list:

2x Darkrai (GE #4)
2x Drapion (SF)
1x Azelf
3x Speical Darkness Energy
1x Flygon (SW)
4x Trapinch (SW)

Also have Flygon X, Palkia G X, Dialga G X, Magmortar X and Giratina X if you need these. The only cards I am looking for are Luxray GL LV X and Infernape 4 LV X.

Donez
Back to top Go down
Donezator*
Admin
Donezator*

Landstar's Wants! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landstar's Wants!   Landstar's Wants! EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:24 am

You can also Check my list here to see if there is anything else that you may need! https://pokemonnation.catsboard.com/trading-corner-f5/donezator-s-master-trade-thread-t137.htm#451

Donezator
Back to top Go down
Landstar

Landstar's Wants! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landstar's Wants!   Landstar's Wants! EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 4:22 pm

Donezator, only thing from you I might be interested in is the Dialga G Lv.X, but I'd need the Dialga G too. If not, then jpayne has more that I'm interested in.

j-payne, I don't need the Candies any more I don't think. Would you be able to do all of the other things for the Luzray GL Lv.X? So, it'd be:

x4 Rosanne's Research
x1 Azelf
x3 Trapinch (SW)
x2 Drapion (SF)
x5 Basic Darkness Energy

LMK? It's important that I get the 4 Roseannes, the basic Darks, the Azelf and the Flygon (if you were looking for things to drop, please don't drop these).

Btw, will you be coming to Manaleak's Supreme Victors sneak? I really don't like online trading any more, lol.
Back to top Go down
j.payne1991*
Admin
j.payne1991*

Landstar's Wants! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landstar's Wants!   Landstar's Wants! EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 4:32 pm

I would be willing to do that, I don't know if I will be able to attend the prerelease as I don't think I will have enough cash. I don't like online trading aswell but as it is my site I doubt any ripping will happen (Fear the wrath of Payne lol). PM me to finalise.
Back to top Go down
Landstar

Landstar's Wants! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landstar's Wants!   Landstar's Wants! EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 4:36 pm

j.payne1991 wrote:
I would be willing to do that, I don't know if I will be able to attend the prerelease as I don't think I will have enough cash. I don't like online trading aswell but as it is my site I doubt any ripping will happen (Fear the wrath of Payne lol). PM me to finalise.

Lol, odn't worry, I do trust people for online trades. I've done around 200 of them before. I just can't be arsed to have to go to the post office and send anything off anymore. Would you be able to sort out something to do it in person? If you're not coming down then would you be able to give the stuff to donezator or someone who is coming down to the sneak? LMK please.
Back to top Go down
j.payne1991*
Admin
j.payne1991*

Landstar's Wants! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landstar's Wants!   Landstar's Wants! EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 4:44 pm

I think Donezator is going camping that weeks so it is doubtful if he will be coming to the PR and I don't know anyone else lol. Surely the post office can't be that bad, all you need is a stamp lol.
Back to top Go down
Landstar

Landstar's Wants! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landstar's Wants!   Landstar's Wants! EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 5:43 pm

j.payne1991 wrote:
I think Donezator is going camping that weeks so it is doubtful if he will be coming to the PR and I don't know anyone else lol. Surely the post office can't be that bad, all you need is a stamp lol.

Yeah, and an envelope and stuff like that... I just don't like it, lol. Since it's only a week away, could you let me know when you find out whether you definitely are or aren't going to the pre-release? If you're defnitely not, I guess I'll have to do it through the post, lol.
Back to top Go down
Donezator*
Admin
Donezator*

Landstar's Wants! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landstar's Wants!   Landstar's Wants! EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 1:35 am

Not I am definatly not I'm afraid, be you can trust me (ask Timmy lols). So, shall we confirm our trade? I do have 2 Dialga G spare to trade

My:

1x Dialga G X
2x Dialga G

Your:

Luxray GL X

Donezator
Back to top Go down
j.payne1991*
Admin
j.payne1991*

Landstar's Wants! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landstar's Wants!   Landstar's Wants! EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 3:34 am

I definatly can't make it either, I will PM you my address.
Back to top Go down
Landstar

Landstar's Wants! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landstar's Wants!   Landstar's Wants! EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:44 pm

Donezator - Tbh, j.payne is offering me things I really need for my decks. Dialga G Lv.X is like a side want was something I could tech into decks. So, thanks anyway, but I'm gonna have to go with j.payne's offer.

j.payne - Yeah, I guess we'll have to do it through the post then Razz I'll get it posted off tomorrow if I get your addy in time. I'll PM you now.
Back to top Go down
Donezator*
Admin
Donezator*

Landstar's Wants! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landstar's Wants!   Landstar's Wants! EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 1:52 pm

Thats ok Lols Sad Really need that Luxray LV X....

Donez
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Landstar's Wants! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landstar's Wants!   Landstar's Wants! Empty

Back to top Go down

Landstar's Wants!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Nation :: Pokemon Trading Card Game :: Trading Corner-
Jump to: